Develop your French-Chinese network by joining the Chinese Business Club, a great platform for your business. Chinese Business Club serves for French and Chinese politicians, diplomats, business leaders and entrepreneurs. A networking lunch dedicated to members is held in Paris every month.
If you want to find a partner in China, export and sell to China, target the Chinese market, expand your networking in China (guanxi), move into China, build up your business in China, find Chinese investors, contact Chinese influencers, do business with the Chinese, communicate on Chinese social media, attract Chinese customers and Chinese tourists to France, get a listing on Baidu, the Chinese equivalent of Google, or set up a WeChat account to reach Chinese consumers, it’s worth knowing that the members of the France-China Chinese Business Club get together regularly throughout the year in Paris to meet:
* Chinese investment funds in France: Fosun, Dongfeng, CIC, Cathay Capital, BCL, Jin Jiang.
* Chinese banks in France: China Exim Bank, China Construction Bank, ICBC, Bank of China, Bank of Communications.
* Chinese brands in France: Huawei, WeChat, Alibaba, UnionPay, Baidu, ZTE, Haier, Lenovo, China Telecom, Geely, VIP.com, China Mobile, Air China, Hisense, China Eastern, Xiaomi, Hainan Airlines, EuroPass, Moutai, Oppo, CGNPC, Comac, Avic, CCPIT, Synutra, WeChat Pay, Alipay, Tencent, Weibo, TikTok, AliExpress.
* Diplomats from the Embassy of China in France and the Consulate, the China unit of the Office of the French President and the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
* Agencies specialized in incoming tourism and related guides.
* Chinese journalists in France: Huarenjie, Quotidien du Peuple, China Daily, People’s Daily, CCTV, CFTV, Phoenix TV, Mandarin TV, CGTN.
* Chinese delegations to France and wealthy Chinese tourists in Paris (UHNWI).
The role of the Chinese Business Club is to help get joint projects between France and China off the ground and to forge lasting ties between leading figures in China and France.
The France China Chinese Business Club was founded by its Chairman Harold Parisot during 2012 in Paris. It has since become a leading vehicle for economic diplomacy between France and China and strives to cultivate business and trade relations between China and France.
The Chinese Business Club, an international business circle, gets together every month in Paris with official delegations, entrepreneurs, politicians, diplomats, leading investors, senior executives and business leaders from China and France.
It has over 100 member companies and runs 12 events every year in Paris, making it the premier Franco-Chinese business club.